Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, May 28, 2007

St. Joseph Father's Day Rosary






This lovely rosary was made at the request of a blog friend. She wanted a rosary for her husband, and his patron saint is St. Joesph. This picture does not do justice to the beads, though. They are a lovely, smooth Coco bead in a beautiful shade of medium golden brown, and the Paters are carved. The center and the Papal Crucifix are pewter. $32.00 SOLD


1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh wow! I'm so excited! I can't wait to receive it, and can't wait to give it to Eric for Father's Day!!!!