Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sacred Heart of Jesus






This rosary is made with beautiful wooden Coco beads that have been painted with a shiny black lacquer. They are beautiful to look at and silky smooth to touch. The Aves are oval and the Paters are carved round beads. The center, a Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the Papal Crucifix, are both pewter.

SOLD

1 comment:

Angie said...

Beautiful! You're right -- that would make a really great Father's Day gift! Maybe I'll post it on my blog!