Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gold and White Twine Rosary






This twine is very pretty, mostly white with just a little bit of gold. This is a traditional five decade rosary with a Papal Crucifix. It is also available with a simple wooden cross. Click on the pictures to see an enlarged image of the twine and crucifix. With Papal Crucifix $4.00. With wooden cross $3.00. Also available in burgundy, and red/white/gold.



No comments: