Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

St. Francis & St. Anthony Beads






This rosary honors two favorite saints of our household, St. Francis of Assisi and St. Anthony of Padua. The handmade clay beads are marbled dark brown and ivory, symbolic of the brown Franciscan robes and ivory belts. In between the handmade clay beads are coppery brown Czech glass beads --with an aura of blue -- and black Japanese glass beads. The center depicts St. Francis of Assisi on one side, and St. Anthony of Padua on the other. The San Damiano crucifix is the very one that brought St. Francis closer to God.

SOLD Can be recreated

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.


.



No comments: