Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crystal and Green Auto Rosary



This crystal and green auto rosary was created for a darling Notre Dame cheerleader (pictured below) -- the son of a dear friend and a proud St. Charles alumnus.

This rosary has intensely clear, round, glass Aves and one Pater, set apart by luminous green, Czech glass beads and tiny, iridescent, clear, Japanese seed beads. The center is a Scapular medal depicting the Sacred Heart of Jesus on one side and Our Lady of Mt. Carmel on the other. The crucifix is a Papal Crucifix.


The ten Aves and one Pater of this decade rosary are strung on a Soft Flex wire with a magnetic clasp in the middle so that you can unclasp it, place it around the support of your rear view mirror, and then clasp it again. It's a good length -- not too long to hang in the way. You can also easily unclasp it to take with you.


Second from the right in the back -- he's just darling.

.

No comments: