Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Our Lord Jesus and His Holy Mother







This beautiful rosary is made from handmade marbled blue and white pearled clay beads, white pearled Czech glass beads with a aura of blue, and navy blue Japanese beads. The white is a symbol of purity and the blue symbolizes fidelity, and is a color especially used for Mary. The heart-shaped pewter center depicts the Blessed Virgin on one side and Our Lord Jesus Christ on the other. It has a pewter Papal Crucifix.

SOLD Can be recreated

.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Really love your handmade beads! Gorgeous!