Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Papal Coat of Arms




An antique
Pope Paul VI Coat of Arms rosary center that I acquired was the inspiration for the colors in this auto rosary. It is a lovely sterling silver center set off by the silver Papal Crucifix. I chose antique black glass Aves and Pater beads, set apart by round sterling silver beads, crystal Czech glass seed beads and tiny opaque black Japanese seed beads.

The ten Aves and one Pater of this decade rosary are strung on a Soft Flex wire with a magnetic clasp in the middle so that you can unclasp it, place it around the support of your rear view mirror, and then clasp it again. It's a good length -- not too long to hang in the way. You can also easily unclasp it to take with you.

SOLD

No comments: