Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thorns and Nails



This Auto Rosary was made for Uncle Jim (who goes with Aunt Colleen) as a token of my appreciation for hosting my son on his recent trip to the Air Force Academy.

The Aves and Pater are 8 mm glass Lapis beads, set apart by light blue pearl Czech glass beads, and tiny navy blue iridescent glass Japanese seed beads. The center, a Scapular Medal relief image, is paired with a truly stunning Thorns and Nails crucifix.

The ten Aves and one Pater of this decade rosary are strung on a Soft Flex wire with a magnetic clasp in the middle so that you can unclasp it, place it around the support of your rear view mirror, and then clasp it again. It's a good length -- not too long to hang in the way. You can also easily unclasp it to take with you.

May be recreated.

.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Barbara,
I'd like to have some earrings made with miraculous medals (sterling silver) I'd like three pair please. Can you email me so we can discuss specifics? Thanks!