Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Crystal and Silver Bracelets



A good friend of mine asked me to create gift bracelets for the graduating senior players on her daughter's high school tennis team. The school colors are royal blue and black and the colors on these bracelets are gorgeous. This bracelet would be beautiful with a crucifix or medal attached in the middle. The picture does not do the crystals justice. They are really stunning.

This strung bracelet is made using Swarovski biconal clear and sapphire blue crystals, 3 mm sterling silver beads, and sterling silver oat beads. They are strung on a steel flexible wire and are 7-1/2 inches with a sterling silver lobster clasp.

SOLD

Can be recreated for $28

No comments: