Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ecce Homo




The Ecce Homo center of this strung rosary was the inspiration for the colors of the beads. The hand made clay 6mm Aves and 8 mm Paters are pearled black and white marble and evoke images of the sky on Good Friday. The clay beads are set apart by crystal Czech glass seed beads and tiny opaque black Japanese seed beads. The crucifix is a Papal Crucifix.

Ecce Homo is Latin for 'Behold the Man', the announcement made by Pontius Pilate when presenting the scourged Christ, wearing the crown of thorns, to the crowd.


These beads are strung on very strong, but lightweight and flexible, steel cable. They are double crimped for extra durability.

SOLD can be recreated

No comments: