Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Miraculous Medal Earrings




Three pair of these sparkly little earrings were created for a blogger friend to give to her daughters for Christmas. They turned out very pretty, and I will likely make a pair for myself. The earrings are sterling silver with one biconal Swarovski crystal above each dangling sterling Miraculous Medal.

This style earring would also be very pretty with a dangling sterling cross.

$36

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The earrings are beautiful, Barbara! My oldest daughter brought your post to my attention and commented on how beautiful she thought the earrings are too. :)

Bia said...

I stumbled upon your post through the Danielle Bean site, and I want to commend you for working to spread this powerful prayer tool. My Italian grandmother prayed the rosary all the time, and in our house, when we pray the rosary as a family every Sunday night, we always say a decade in Italian in my Nonna's memory. The sound of my three boys (one of whom is a toddler) reciting the Hail Mary is music to my ears! God Bless!

scmom (Barbara) said...

Thank you, Bia. I feel, besides homechooling my children with good Catholic resources, making rosaries is my ministry. I have also stumbled into repairing rosaries for free, which I enjoy as much as making them. People are so appreciative to have their prayer tools back, when they have been broken.

God bless!