Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Prayerbox and Charm Bracelets



This green and blue beaded bracelet features a tiny metal prayer box charm
(click on picture for a close-up).

The blue and green glass beads, separated by shades of green Czech glass beads
are string on steel wire for durability. The latch is a toggle.
This bracelet is sized for a woman. $6



This green and blue beaded bracelet also features a tiny metal prayer box charm.
The shades of green and blue glass beads,
separated by shades of green Czech glass beads

are string on steel wire for durability.
The latch is magnetic.

This bracelet is sized for a child. $6


These bracelets are strung with lapis blue glass beads
separated by light blue pearl Czech glass beads
and navy blue Japanese seed beads.
The bottom bracelet has a heart-shaped metal charm
that has a cross in the center (click on the picture for a close-up).
The top bracelet has no charm,
but one could be added
(a prayer box, heart charm or an angel).
The top bracelet is sized for a woman or teen
and the bottom bracelet is sized for a child.
They are both strung on steel wire for durability.

The latches are magnetic. $6 each


No comments: