Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Crystal and Green Car Rosary




This car rosary is a pretty combination of crystal, green and silver. The Aves and Paters are 8 mm, faceted, fire polished crystal glass, set apart by Czech glass seed beads in varying shades of green, and 3 mm silver balls. The center is a pretty cutout Miraculous Medal and the crucifix is a lattice style.

The ten Aves and one Pater of this decade rosary are strung on a Soft Flex wire with a magnetic clasp in the middle so that you can unclasp it, place it around the support of your rear view mirror, and then clasp it again. It's a good length -- not too long to hang in the way. You can also easily unclasp it to take with you.

SOLD


.

No comments: