Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sacrifice Beads



These Sacrifice Beads were created in some "grown-up" colors. Sacrifice Beads are a string of ten beads, which can be pulled toward the Crucifix and will remain there. They are used to count the acts of love for God that a person makes in a day and they help a person to grow in perfection by increasing the acts of love they do each day. The Sacrifice Beads have a fixed Our Father bead on the end so they also can be used as a rosary. $3.50

What are Sacrifice Beads?
As a child, St. Therese of the Little Flower kept Sacrifice Beads. This is a string a beads she used to help count the “presents” she offered to God every day. Each time she made a sacrifice, such as letting someone else have his or her way, or doing something that was difficult, she offered the sacrifice to God and reached into her pocket to pull a bead to Jesus on the Crucifix. Like St. Therese, these sacrifice beads in our pockethelp us to become more aware of offering gifts to God each day.
.

No comments: