Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Amethyst St. Ann Rosary





This pretty strung rosary was created for a fellow Catholic blogger to give as a gift to an RCIA candidate she sponsored this year. I can't think of a more meaningful gift to give at the Easter Vigil.

The Aves and Paters of this rosary are 8 mm fire-polished crackled amethyst glass round beads, separated by crystal clear Czech glass and metallic purple Japanese glass seed beads. The center is a St. Ann center and the crucifix is a delicate silver crucifix.


These beads are strung on very strong, but lightweight and flexible, steel cable. They are double crimped for extra durability.

SOLD
.

No comments: