Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Green of New Life






.
Green symbolizes new life, in our Church and in nature. The green beads of this link rosary are as green as God's green earth. This rosary would be a beautiful choice for someone who has come back to the Catholic Church -- experiencing a new life, as well as for anyone who enjoys this beautiful color of life.

This rosary would be appropriate for a man or a woman.

These beads are 7 mm fire-polished emerald green glass. The center is a Miraculous Medal and the Crucifix is a large, ornate log style.

SOLD

.

No comments: