Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mary, Our Loving Mother







This link rosary is made with beautiful blue Czech glass pearl beads. The blue, the color so often associated with Our Blessed Virgin, is soft and feminine, yet the glass pearl is durable enough to last a lifetime.

The center is a Pewter cutout Miraculous Medal and the unique Pewter crucifix has a heart at each tip, representing Christ's incredible love for us, as well as the undying love His mother has for Him.




.

3 comments:

Mrs Pea said...

I love the colour of the beads, Barbara - it looks almost bluebell blue :o)

scmom (Barbara) said...

It is almost that color, Mrs. Pea. I would almost call it periwinkle, but it's a little more gray and a little less purple. Very pretty, though.

Leticia said...

This rosary is so beautiful and peaceful. I love the color