Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ruby and Crystal Seven Sorrows

.

click image to enlarge


This Seven Sorrows chaplet is made with 8 mm ruby and crystal colored faceted fire polished glass beads. The red and crystal are reminiscent of the blood and water that Our Lord shed for us on the cross with his Holy Mother as witness. The beads are separated by medals depicting the Seven Sorrows of Our Holy Mother.


The Seven Sorrows of Mary, also known as the Seven Dolors, are contemplated through the seven sets of seven Aves and seven Paters. This devotion to the Blessed Mother originates in the thirteenth century. On the Seven Sorrows chaplet, we meditate upon the Seven Sorrows the Virgin Mother endured by witnessing the life and death of her Son, Our Lord Jesus.

SOLD


1 comment:

nettiel said...

hi, im looking for a free 7 dolors of mary rosary.i want very much to have one i just learned a few months ago about the rosary.if you can help me obtain one please let me know at nettielpowell@yahoo.com.thank you and god bless all.nettie