Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Rosary for Life

.









This beautiful link rosary was created to honor the Pro Life movement and to encourage the praying of the rosary to end abortion.

The Aves are a 6 mm cube-cut Aurora Borealis glass beads. The Paters are 8 by 10 mm alternating pastel pink and pastel blue faceted glass beads -- the Pro Life ribbon colors.

The crucifix is a Pewter Papal crucifix and the center is a beautiful Pewter Madonna profile.

SOLD
.
.

No comments: