Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Little Flower Rosary

.



click on the images to enlarge






When I saw this beautiful pewter St. Therese crucifix, I knew that a Little Flower rosary was in my future. This crucifix is beautiful, but simple, with the signature spray of roses across the corpus of the crucifix. The medal, with the image of St. Therese, says "St. Therese, Pray for Us." The beads are 8 mm fire-polished, diamond shaped glass beads in a beautiful shade of peachy pink. These beads twinkle in the light in the way I imagine the light of St. Therese must have twinkled when she was on earth.



.

2 comments:

Jenny R. said...

If we are interested in these beads, how do we "order" them?

Thanks,
Jenny
jennyredmann *at* gmail *dot* com

Emily said...

Is this one still for sale?

emdeardo*at*gmail*dot*com