Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Divine Mercy Rosary

.


After receiving a request to make a Divine Mercy rosary, I was really happy to find this beautiful center. Made from pewter, it has a very nice image of the Divine Mercy Jesus, and the words "Jesus I trust in you" inscribed on the back. The very pretty pewter crucifix is a nice match, I think. And the crystal and ruby beads are reminiscent of the red and white beams in the Divine Mercy image.



SOLD
Can be recreated

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this rosary and would like to have one made similar tothis. Can't seem to find a way to get in touch with you. Have been trying for months (see my entries?). Could you post an e-mail address on your site? A well-meaning friend disable my outlook express to keep me from getting unnecessary viruses. I tried to copy your e-mail address when outlook starts up from your automatic e-mail link, but the message I sent came back to me saying there appears to be no such address??? Maybe you could check it? Thanks. see something on this soon, as I have been trying since before Easter to get through to you. (P.S. My name is Barbara too!)

scmom (Barbara) said...

So sorry that you’ve had trouble getting though to me. I have not received comments in months, so I don’t what the trouble has been. Computers are great... when they work. My email address is on my blog, but you have missed it. I have to alter it with (dot) for the dots because of spammers.

I would be happy to make you a Divine Mercy rosary. The cost would be $25 plus $4 shipping and insurance.

Please email me at scmom@columbus.rr.com for future contact. I don't have your email address.