Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Miraculous Mary

.




I created several rosaries with some beautiful blue glass pearls that I found months ago at a local bead shop. A recent request for another had me scouring the pearl bowl at the bead shop for more of those pretty blue pearls. I found several different shades and recently made this five-decade rosary with them, as well as some car rosaries for someone else.

These beads are 8 mm glass pearls in a gorgeous shade of Wedgwood blue. The pewter center is a cut out Miraculous Medal and the unique Pewter crucifix has a heart at each tip, representing Christ's incredible love for us, as well as the undying love His mother has for Him.

SOLD

.

4 comments:

KStar said...

Wow! What a breathtakingly beautiful rosary. Would you ever consider making another if you found similar blue pearl beads?

scmom (Barbara) said...

KStar,
I may be able to special order a quantity through the local bead shop. They stopped carrying these glass pearls, but may still be able to get them. I will check with them after Christmas to see what I can do.

KStar said...

Thanks so much, Barbara! I appreciate you checking :-)

KStar said...

Just wanted to follow up with you on this rosary and if you were able to find the beads. If not, I could choose another beautiful piece that you have created!