Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pretties for Christmas

.

It seems like it's been a long time since I've posted here. We had a busy Christmas holiday, and I was busy making some gifts. I didn't get pictures of all of them, but I got a few to share with you.



click the picture for a close-up

This rosary bracelet was made for my mother, and I made a slightly different version for my husband's mother for her birthday on December 22.

The beads are 8 mm Swarovski pearls, and the Hail Mary beads and Our Father bead are separated by three biconal Swarovski crystals. The chains, links, and clasp, as well as the crucifix, are sterling silver.

Can Be Recreated/Contact me for a Price



click the picture for a close-up

I'm sorry that this is not the greatest picture of this pretty little bracelet. I made several of these for my nieces -- each with different colored crystals. One in pink, one in blue and one in pastel green. Strung on steel wire, the pearls are 8 mm Swarovski glass pearls and the crystals are biconal Swarovski crystals separated by sterling silver balls. The clasp is sterling.

Can Be Recreated/Contact me for a Price


click the picture for a close-up

This pretty little necklace was made for a tiny little lady. Strung on a steel wire, the Czech glass pink pearl beads are separated by white Japanese seed beads with four Swarovski biconal pink crystal beads. It has a nickel charm and clasp.




click the picture for a close-up

I made two of these sets for little girls down in Texas. The Czech pearl blue glass beads, separated by dark blue Japanese seed beads, are strung on steel wire with lapis lazuli colored glass beads. The bracelet and necklace have a matching nickel charm and nickel clasps.




click the picture for a close-up

The lighting wasn't very good for this picture, but they look pretty anyway. The earrings on the left were made for an 86-year-old lady. I think it's a beautiful thing that she still wears earrings and her daughter contacted me on Christmas Day to say, "Mom loved the earrings - she has them on today." The ones on the right were given to me by my six-year-old daughter, but don't tell her I made them!

The sterling silver Miraculous Medals are just a smidge over half an inch long (9/16") and dangle from a sterling silver spring back pierced earring. My pair have a biconal Swarovski crystal above the Miraculous Medal.

Can Be Recreated/Contact me for a Price

.

No comments: