Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Remember Mother Mary

.




The picture of this bracelet, I'm afraid, does not do it justice. I made this bracelet for Jill's
mother for Christmas. I've never made anything for her before. She's very young-looking (even though she has five years on me!), and dresses very hip. She has good taste. But, I wanted to make something special for her, something religious. I think she liked it and it looked really nice on her.

The pearl beads are Swarovski pearls, 6 mm in a beautiful light cocoa color, some of which are surrounded sterling silver caps. They are separated by tiny sterling silver balls, 8 mm Swarovski bicone crystal beads, and 4 mm Swarovski bicone amber-colored crystals. In the center is a beautiful, tiny, sterling silver Miraculous Medal -- a wonderful reminder to pray.


.

No comments: