Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Holy Communion Pretty


.


My daughter's very special friend (and the daughter of my very special friend) is going to be receiving her First Holy Communion in a couple of weeks. Her mama mentioned that she did not have a crucifix to wear with her pretty dress, so I created this one just for her.

The crucifix is sterling silver gold-plated and strung on a wire with Japanese crystal seed beads and Czech white pearl beads, with a gold filled necklace clasp.


Click to enlarge picture.

.

No comments: