Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Heavenly Mother Pretties for Mother's Day

.

It's really pretty fun for me when an occasion for gift-giving comes along. I get to pick out pretty new beads and supplies and create something with my own two hands. This past Mother's Day both my husband's mother and my own received new pretties.


My mom really likes bracelets -- she always has on two or three, but I noticed lately that she has a lot of silver and not much gold. So I created this Remember bracelet (remember to pray) with a gold Miraculous Medal. The bracelet is strung with Swarovski bicone crystals in clear and blue, light blue (they're almost white, but not quite) glass pearls, Swarovski gold and crystal rondelles, and tiny gold balls. The centerpiece is a tiny Miraculous Medal charm in gold. My mom was really happy with it.

Click to enlarge picture.

My husband's mom received this pair of sterling silver Miraculous Medal earrings. These are a little different from the style I usually make and I really like these little dangles. The bead above the medal is a Swarovski bicone cystal. The earring is a spring-back hook.

Click to enlarge picture.

.

3 comments:

Jacqueline Marneros said...

Your email address is bouncing back my enquiries for beads. Please help me

Barbara said...

All of your comments came through to my inbox so I know there is no technical problem with gmail. Be sure to replace the words (at) and (dot) with symbols and take out the spaces. If you are looking for individual beads, I don't sell them.

Barbara said...

Please use the address on my sidebar.