Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brass Scapular and White Howlite Beads

.


click on the image to enlarge



The individual parts of this rosary just seem to meant to be together. I bought these 6 mm white howlite beads, simply because I thought they looked interesting. I really had no idea what I'd do with them. And then I put them next to this beautiful antique brass Scapular center and crucifix. Pretty. But separated with the brass spacers, the pale copper Japanese seeds beads and black copper Czech beads, which appear almost blue and copper on this rosary (but are the ones on the rosary below this post that take on the brown of the obsidian), all the parts are perfect. Elegant, even sacred with Our beautiful Jesus in the center, and perfect.





$27 plus shipping and insurance
SOLD
.

No comments: