Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Opal Glass

.


click on the image to enlarge


This rosary is made with some of my favorite beads. I have many favorite colors, but I love these opal glass beads because they are no one color, because they are every color. Though mostly milky white, they reflect color from around them while maintaining their milky whiteness. They 8 mm large and on this rosary are matched with a pretty, yet simple, Madonna center with the Sacred Heart image on the reverse. The crucifix has simple lines, but is elegant with the beads. Both the center and crucifix are silver-tone base metal.

SOLD
.

No comments: