Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Silver Scapular

.



click on the image to enlarge
.

I love a man's rosary. Most of the folks I see praying a rosary are women, and so, seeing a man pray the rosary is a special thing to witness. I suppose that's why I enjoy making a rosary for a man. Not that this rosary is exclusively for a man, but it is more masculine than a pretty sparkly glass rosary, or a pastel pearl rosary.

This rosary is made from light brown coco wood beads, with the Paters being carved round rosettes and the Aves being smooth ovals. The beautiful center is a silver plated Scapular heart, and the pretty silver plated crucifix is one of my favorites, with "IHS" on the arms and the top.


SOLD
$26.00 plus shipping and insurance

.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's beautiful, Barbara!