Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Garnet Glass

.
This rosary is sparkly and rich in color. I love the delicate 6 mm garnet colored fire-polished glass. The color is deep, but the light is reflected making them sparkle. The center is a silver-plated cutout Miraculous Medal and the crucifix is a silver-plated small, delicate design with a scallop on the ends.



click on the image to enlarge


$23 plus shipping and insurance

.

No comments: