Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Iesous Christos

.
IHS, a monogram of the name of Jesus Christ. Blessed be His Holy Name.


click image to enlarge



This rosary was created for a family friend. The stark black and silver colors are a beautiful contrast to each other, and very masculine. The Aves are 6mm obsidian -- each one a unique mix of gray and black. The Paters are 8mm black onyx, crowned with silver caps. They are set apart with black and silver lined crystal Japanese seed beads.


The silver crucifix features the monogram of Our Lord -- IHS.



The center is a silver scapular.





Can be recreated.

.

1 comment:

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/