Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pray Bracelet




A girlfriend's birthday recently gave me the opportunity to create some pretty baubles. I love this "Pray" bead and have used it for myself, my mom and another dear friend. Just a little reminder to keep God at the center of everything.

For this bracelet I used blue Venetian Glass beads (the flowered ones), Swarovski blue crystals, Swarovski pearls and sterling silver beads of varying sizes all strung on nylon-coated stainless wire with a U-shaped clasp.


click images to enlarge



The earrings are matching bicone blue crystals (at the bottom) and tiny dangling bicone crystals above -- like little chandeliers. They sparkle beautifully.


.

No comments: