Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us

.



I am often the recipient of rosaries that have no home. I usually donate them to our parish church -- there is a receptacle for rosaries for those who don't have one, and I'm happy to pass them on. Sometimes, however, when a rosary has beautiful parts, or is not complete in one way or another, I re-purpose the parts as much as I can. I received this center and crucifix, and seeing how pretty they were, I decided to use them for a glass rosary. The Ave beads are 7 mm apricot-colored glass and the Paters are 7 mm crystal glass with silver bead caps. The center is silver tone with the image of Our Lady of Fatima.

SOLD

.

4 comments:

Lenetta @ Nettacow said...

Barbara, it's stunning! I'm awfully tempted, especially at such a phenominal price! :>)

Lori N from MN said...

Barbara, I'd love to purchase this one with the apricot Ave beads.

Please email me to work out shipping costs, etc. if its still available.
Thanks, Lori

norrellc@aol.com

Melissa said...

Barb, the rosary is beautiful and will be perfect for Cara to carry on her special Quinceanera Day!! So glad that Lin and Alissa picked it out for her!!

Melissa Shaver

scmom (Barbara) said...

Melissa,
I was very happy that this rosary went to Cara. Please tell her Happy Birthday! Enjoy your trip.