Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ear Bobs

.
I usually don't post pics of earrings because I have such a hard time photographing them. I realized recently, however, that the kind with French wires hang beautifully from crystal cordial glasses. They make pretty subjects when arranged properly. ;-) The bottom pair have spring clip wires.









All are gone, but can easily be recreated for less than $10 -- just leave a comment.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondering if you make, or know where to purchase St. Teresa sacrifice beads in bracelet form. Love reading your blog. Judy

scmom (Barbara) said...

Judy,
I have never made the sacrifice beads into a bracelet, but I found this website ( http://www.gooddeedbeads.com/Pinkglassinfo.html ) and they look nice. If you purchase one, let me know what you think. I might have to buy one to see how they are made.;-)

scmom (Barbara) said...

Here is their home page: http://www.gooddeedbeads.com/index.html

Sara said...

I have earrings just like the ones on top! And I love them---and think of my sweet friend every time i do.

scmom (Barbara) said...

Dearest Sara,
Those ARE your earrings! ;-)