Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Pink Glass



.

A week ago, in honor of our Blessed Mother's Feast Day, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, I gave away a pretty pink glass rosary at Praying for Grace. I want to post the pictures here as well because it can be recreated for anyone looking for a pink glass rosary, or the beautiful center or crucifix can be used with another style of bead.


click on any image to enlarge



The Aves are 5 x 8 mm rondelles and the Paters are 8 x 10 mm rondelles, both in facted pink glass. The Paters are capped with silver flower petals. The center is an Immaculate Queen image, with the words "Immaculate Heart of Mary" stamped in the back. The crucifix is a beautiful design with a picot edge.





Can be recreated

.

No comments: