Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mary, Cause of Our Joy

.



click on images to enlarge


This rosary is another of those I have donated to my son's school for their silent auction. It is made with 6 mm colonial jasper Ave beads, separated by gold and ivory glass seed beads. The Paters are 8 mm gold Czech Druk glass beads with antique brass caps. The Madonna center (Scapular on reverse) and crucifix are antique bronze hand cast from vintage pieces. The beads are strung on nylon coat flexible steel wire.










Can be recreated
.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oooh! I really like the red color with the gold. All of them are just stunning, Barbara!