Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mother of Divine Grace


.

.This is the third of the rosaries I made for the silent auction (#1 and #2 are below).




click on images to enlarge


This rosary is made with 6 mm silver leaf jasper Ave beads separated by gold and antique brass glass seed beads. The Paters are 8 mm ivory Czech Druk glass beads set apart with twisted rope silver caps and Swarovski crystals. The center is a Miraculous Medal with picot and floral edges and the crucifix has an ornate picot edge.





Can be recreated

.

1 comment:

KStar said...

Barbara,

I would be interested in purchasing a recreation of this beautiful rosary. My email is kseed03@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kristin