Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Gate of Heavenly Rest

.

When I saw this crucifix with the scene of the Crucifixion on it, I found it so unique that I bought it even though I had no particular rosary in mind. Though not expensive, I find it beautiful and I wanted to find just the right parts. Paired with these mother of pearl Aves, the 8 mm purple Czech Druk glass Paters, and this beautiful image of Our Heavenly Mother I think it is just perfect. The center has a back that rotates showing the Glorious, the Sorrowful and the Joyful Mysteries. The beads are separated with silver lined crystal and purple glass seed beads and the Paters are surrounded by pewter caps and round silver beads.








click to enlarge image









SOLD

.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

This is so beautiful. I love the crucifix. If I didn't already own so many rosaries, this would be mine. Beautiful.