Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jesus Carries the Cross

.



click on image to enlarge


This is another of the car rosaries I created recently, using some brass pieces instead of silver. The beads are 8 mm brecciated red agate, and the Pater is capped with bronze caps. The crucifix and center are antique brass, the image of Jesus carrying the cross is stamped on the center.

The magnetic clasp makes it easy to disconnect and connect again, so you can grab it for prayer time and hang it back up when you're done.


Can be recreated

.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hey Barbara, my name is Sandra. I read a lot of blogs on religion and prayer and I've i feel like I've ended up here once before. I ran across this prayer exchange website and I haven't had the chance to ask my Church what their stance is on it.

I think that there are some benefits to a site like this but some others might find it questionable.

The website is http://www.prayermarket.com/.
I am curious what you (or other Christians) think about it and know that I and maybe your readers would be interested in hearing your opinion.

I'll check back here in the next day or two, thanks & God bless
Sandra Johnson