Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our Lady of Grace

.

I was very busy a few weeks ago creating car rosaries for a dear friend to give for Christmas gifts. I was really pleased with all of them (and hope she was, and the recipients are, too) and wanted to post them here to give you an idea of what can be done for a rosary to hang from your rear view window. The magnetic clasp makes it easy to disconnect and connect again, so you can grab it for prayer time and hang it back up when you're done.



 


click on image to enlarge


This car rosary is made with 6mm mother of pearl Aves, an 8mm aurora borealis with silver caps, all separated with white pearl and silver-lined crystal glass seed beads. The center is Our Lady of Grace and the crucifix is a pretty beribboned style -- all very feminine.

Can be recreated

No comments: