Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baptismal Rosary

.
This rosary was created as a gift for the baptism of a baby boy. I have not made many Baptismal rosaries, so it was a pleasure to pick out the individual components for this one. The Aves are 6mm Blue Lace Agate -- a soft blue stone with some light variation in color. The Paters are 8 mm Mother of Pearl. The center is a pretty Miraculous Medal and the crucifix is simple, with tiny flowers at each point.




 click image to enlarge






Can be recreated


.

No comments: