Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Remember to Pray Bracelet

.

 I recently re-made a bracelet I had made myself a few years ago, and I love the new look. Previously a link bracelet with just crystal beads and the PRAY bead, I re-made it with more silver, a chunkier look, and a little Celtic cross. It's a great style to wear every day -- it can dress up an outfit or fit right it with some other pretty bangles.




Click on image to enlarge.



The beads are clear, 6mm bicone, Swarovski crystals and 8 mm fluted, sliver-plated pewter. The PRAY bead is sterling, as is the Celtic cross. The ring and bar toggle clasp is sterling.

Can be recreated. Contact me for a price.
.

No comments: