Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, February 25, 2011

St. Michael, Glorious Prince of Heavenly Armies

.

I was asked to make this rosary for the mother of a soldier who was being deployed to Afghanistan. There is no doubt this rosary has received a work out, and Our Blessed Mother and St. Michael have receive some powerful prayer requests for intercession. 

The beads are 6mm Swarovski white pearls with silver caps on the Paters. The center is a pewter St. Michael medal and the crucifix, also pewter, is small and simple.






Click on image to enlarge.





Can be recreated with the same crucifix and center. It would also be beautiful with a First Holy Communion center or with another patron saint center for Confirmation. Contact me for a price.

.

1 comment:

ScrapinFunatic said...

Barbara,

Can you tell me if you can make this rosary with black beads for my husband and a larger crusifix.

My husband is a police officer and he wears his St. Michael everywhere he goes, he also has a picture of it in his office. I would love to have a rosary made for him, so we can pray the rosary together.

Denise

mommiesmemorie@yahoo.com