Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Let no man put asunder

.

"Therefore now they are not two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder." Mt 19:6

I was recently entrusted with an assignment: to create a pair of wedding rosaries. While giddy with the prospect of creating such an important gift, I was also very nervous that this gift be just right. When I finished the two and placed them side by side, I was pleased with the result -- it was just what I was looking for. The traditional black and white, crystal and silver, the wedding centers, the elegant crucifix and the silver caps...they spoke to the beauty of the Nuptial Mass: traditional, elegant, light and beauty. They will last for a lifetime, providing the recipients with a memory of the day in which God witnessed and blessed this glorious sacrament.


 click on image to enlarge


The bride's rosary is made with 6mm white Swarovski pearls, 8 mm Swarovski crystals capped in silver, sterling silver pins and chains, sterling wedding center and elegant sterling crucifix. The groom's rosary is made with 8mm black onyx beads, sterling pins and chains. His silver-capped, 8 mm Swarovski crystal beads, sterling wedding center and elegant crucifix are identical to the bride's.









SOLD 
can be recreated

No comments: