Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Pope John Paul II, the Great

.
 click on image to enlarge






I was recently asked to create a special rosary for a young John Paul for his First Holy Communion, and after finding this great antique bronze center, his mom decided that it was the one. Paired with an antique bronze crucifix, blue dumortierite Aves, and dark red brecciated agate Paters with bronze caps, the John Paul II center is the stunning center of a very handsome rosary.











The 6mm blue dumortierite Aves, and the 8mm brecciated agate Paters are strung with silver-lined glass and gold glass seed beads on stainless flexwire.



SOLD


.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow, this is a beautiful rosary. You have a gift. I see you repair rosaries as well; can you get St Anthony to listen to you and hekpo me find my rosary{lol}.


I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online, pleases top by and return the favor.