Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

On Fire for Jesus and Mary

.

I recently had a request to make a tenner rosary for a lovely, new, online friend, and my first thought was that this lady is on fire for her faith. She is the author of Truth Himself -- a very inspiration blog about the Eucharist. She is the definition of "on fire" for Jesus and Mary, and I chose the beads accordingly.


click on image to enlarge



The Aves are 6mm honey jade, and the Pater is an 8mm Swarovski crystal in Fireopal -- a blend of red and gold. The Pater is capped with bronze caps and the beads are separated with gold and red Japanese seed beads. The crucifix and Miraculous Medal are hand cast in solid bronze from vintage pieces.



SOLD
can be recreated

2 comments:

Meg said...

Beautiful

Janette said...

You have a gift - eyes that see an ember as a fire with licking flames! I am cherishing the Tenner - and highly recommend to all who want to 'fill those little spaces of time' with an eternal decade of prayer heavenward! PS Another mark of our friendship is that we post near 5 AM. The things that can happen before the sun peeks over the horizon!