Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, May 9, 2011

For the Sake of His Sorrowful Passion

.

click on images to enlarge



I recently received a request from a lovely lady in the Philippines to make a rosary and a St. Michael chaplet for her. In the process of figuring out what she wanted on her rosary, she learned her sisters would also like rosaries, and some other devotional items as well. In the end, I was busy for quite a while making rosaries and chaplets, but I was happy to do the work.

I always enjoy when a friend in Christ contacts me and gives me creative license to make a rosary, but it's equally as fun when someone else picks out each particular part and all I do is I put them all together. The lovely sisters mentioned above chose each part of every item and all I did was assemble. It was great fun to see them all come together -- and they all turned out very beautiful.






This Divine Mercy rosary was one of those items. It is made with 6mm Swarovski ruby crystal Aves, 8mm ruby lampwork Paters capped in silver, a Divine Mercy center and a Pardon Crucifix, all strung on steel wire with crystal and red glass Japanese seed beads.


SOLD
Can be recreated


.

No comments: