Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gracious Mother

.

click on images to enlarge



This rosary is another of the lovely rosaries envisioned by the sisters I spoke about at this post. The colors are a combination I would never have thought to put together myself, but I think it's very beautiful.

The Aves are 6mm rainbow jasper beads, the Paters are silver-capped 8mm sesame jasper, separated by gold and crystal silver-lined Japanese seed beads, with an Immaculate Queen center and picot-edged crucifix.







SOLD
Can be recreated
.

2 comments:

Grace'n'Chaos said...

Barbara this is so lovely. What is the price to recreate? I actually gave away the rosary I bought from you over a year ago and I'm looking to replace it.

scmom (Barbara) said...

The ballpark would be $30 to $40. If you'd like, I'll put together a firm price.