Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Jesus Carried the Cross

.

The Fourth Sorrowful Mystery: Jesus Carries the Cross...

...that bears the weight of our sins.



 click on images to enlarge
"Then he said to all, 'If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it."" Luke 9:23-24


This rosary has, at its center, Our Lord with His cross.The center is antique brass, as is the matching crucifix. The Ave beads are 6mm moss agate and the Paters are brass capped sesame jasper. They are strung on heavy steel wire with gold and silver-lined crystal seed beads.


 





If you are interested in this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar
.

No comments: