Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Jesus, Meek and Humble of Heart


click on images to enlarge


I recently taught myself how to wire wrap beads simply because I previously didn't know how. I'm kind of like that, I just like to learn new skills.

I love the look of the wire-wrapped bead. It seems so, well, old, sort ancient. You can imagine that is the way monks made rosaries centuries ago. I especially like the look with the antique brass Scapular center shown here, and the antique brass crucifix. The Ave beads are 6mm chrysanthemum and the Paters are brass capped 8mm brown glass beads.











SOLD
  
Contact me if you are interested by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hi Barbara,
I am interested in the purchas of the wirewrapped rosary...so beautiful!
Can you post your email?
Kathleen